Thursday 30 June 2016

Kim Kardashian Said She Never Saw The Final Edit Of Kanye's "Famous" Video

On Friday, Kanye West shocked Us all when he premiered his Famous music video, featuring nude doubles of celebs including Taylor SwiftChris BrownRihanna, and Donald Trump.
To think that His wife and costar was there every step of the way, She wasn't!
On Tuesday, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star told WWD that she never saw the final edit of the controversial clip!
Kim's words :
"I actually never saw the final edit of it. I did that kind of on purpose because I love to be surprised. It was, like, three, four months in the making, so I obviously knew it was going on, but I didn't actually see the final cut until he debuted it at The Forum. It was really cool."
She was in for a surprise!
In the interview, she also mentions that son Saint West is almost standing, and is afraid of dogs! Aww!
"North just turned three. Saint is, like, almost standing. He's only six months, but he is literally almost standing. It's wild. He's the best. He's the sweetest. I showed him a dog today. He got a little scared. North loves dogs, so I said, "If you talk your dad into getting you a dog, your brother has to be comfortable," and he was so not comfortable, so it saved me for a little bit longer from having to go and get a dog. She's not cleaning up after it, so I want to stall for as long as possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment