Saturday 23 July 2016

Glistering Paradise




My heart plunges deeper into darkness,

Tears don't last forever but love does,


Waiting to take a flight upon invisible wings


Away from my life,

My tarnished paradise.


The moon and stars faded away behind dark clouds,


You can't get hurt if you have the whole ocean to yourself


just swim in your own direction.


Heart beat played like a restless drum


glistening in the faint light of the ocean sky.


Suddenly the light of a hundred stars illuminating,


Lost in an angelic embrace of brightness,


The sparkle of a thousand fireflies radiate into an abyss of my heart.


A rebirth to life,love and happiness


A soft smile beneath tears,


A paradise that would last forever in my memory.


I had found paradise along the distant shores of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment